Sunday, April 29, 2007

Time to get back to it!

Yes, I know I have been absent in my writing for several months now. Admittedly, my semester of full-time student teaching has proved to take up the majority of the time. However, the end is on the horizon. This semester has, without a doubt, been the most challenging of my semesters at William and Mary, but also the most rewarding. My students always find a way to challenge me. Anyway, with that said, I am hoping to come back to blogging to document my first year of teaching.

1 comment:

Mr Goodkat said...

hiya! I have been reading your blog and really like it! I've recently created an education portal to share classroom resources and was wondering if you would linke share with me? Just trying to get some exposure, let me know what you think!! www.free2teach.co.za

thanks :D